VIP boarding

myacuna

I honestly have no idea what they are going to do, and really, it makes no difference to me. We are just going to board and head up to lunch anyways. I have never sailed out of Charleston, but it seems from the reports, that it doesn't take all that much time.

Just wanted to comment on your wedding picture-BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

I am going to say Yes. When we went with our friends who were VIP, we went in the same line as them. The people at the VIP line said it was no problem as long as we were traveling together. We were on our own credit card. Now I dont know if it was suppose to happen, but everytime we have done it, it has worked. Now part two to that. When we have gone by ourselves, we have gotten on the boat before the VIP line has even started to board.

right- with the more and more people becoming platinum and those people taking non platinum members that line is now LONG. Sometimes it will be easier to go to the regular check in BUT your cards will be in the Platinum area now.

On my last cruise (first as Platinum) I was solo in my cabin but traveling with others who were not Platinum. I checked in as Platinum and they through the regular check-in, and we both got through at the same time since we were there pretty early. However, I had a higher boarding group number. The person in charge of calling the group numbers was nice enough to let my friends board with me in the Platinum group. This was at Port Canaveral.

Archived