Cheese tray question......

alb1956

Oh boy, that cheese IS delicious! And if you ask for it as an appetizer and eat it with the bread it's even deliciouser!

Our first cruise we were in a party of 17 people and our tables used to order 2 or 3 cheese plates per table almost every night!

DH and I share the cheese plate as an appetizer every night! We really look forward to it--- DELICIOUS!

I just find it sooooo funny that there is a thread with THREE pages devoted to the cheese plate.

:D:):D:):D

Which, BTW, I too order for dessert almost every night and have taken back to my cabin to have with the champagne I bring on board!

A couple near our table ordered the cheese plate as their starter and starter size portions of the pasta dish (I think it was tomato and sausage that night) and they broke up the bits of cheese and mixed it in with the pasta....looked delicious.

We liked ordering extra blue cheese with ours and taking it back to our room (a long with the fruit plate).

AHOY SHIPMATES,

THE CHEESE PLATTERS are great, you can ask for a double and request specific cheeses on one, and their choices on other to taste somethin new and different. DO NOT order it to replace dessert. You would miss the World Famous CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE (ala mode).

Can you get it to go? I would love to take that up to the room and have a nice little snack with DH... Will they wrap it up for you?

We order one to go after dinner and enjoy it on the balcony! Bring along a flame less candle for ambiance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app