Groupon in Honolulu

krkheffe

Maybe someone has already shared this but I use Groupon a lot in my area....I know they have offers for Honolulu as well. I subscribed to it and they send me all kinds of offers for reduced prices for tours, activities, food, etc.

For people who will be there a few days before or after a cruise...or just visiting Honolulu...they have some great deals.....we will be on POA in Dec. but not there enough time before or after the cruise to take advantage of anything but maybe someone else will find a great deal.

Good luck....wish they offered it on the other islands as well but I only saw Honolulu.

Maybe someone has already shared this but I use Groupon a lot in my area....I know they have offers for Honolulu as well. I subscribed to it and they send me all kinds of offers for reduced prices for tours, activities, food, etc.

For people who will be there a few days before or after a cruise...or just visiting Honolulu...they have some great deals.....we will be on POA in Dec. but not there enough time before or after the cruise to take advantage of anything but maybe someone else will find a great deal.

Good luck....wish they offered it on the other islands as well but I only saw Honolulu.

I get Groupons (and Living Social and restaraunt.com) alot and never thought about Hawaii. DUH! Thanks for reminding me! :D

I get Groupons (and Living Social and restaraunt.com) alot and never thought about Hawaii. DUH! Thanks for reminding me! :D

No problem...I also do Living Social and a few others/ I did it before a recent trip to Orlando as well....but didn't use it...nothing came across that we were interested in...but I have seen a lot of things for Honolulu....snorkel, surf lesson, kayak, tours, etc. Wish we were going to be there a few days before or after!

If you log into your groupon account and go to the daily deal page you should see your city's name in bold. next to it is a small triangle. If you click your mouse on it a menu will appear and from there you can see other cities. Pick the one you want and then next to the city name (again the bolded one) there is an orange circle and it says "get deals by email"

Click that and you should start getting them the next day to your email's inbox.

How do you get Groupon in Hawaii. I have it for Chicago, but don't know where to go to look for stuff in Hawaii.

You have to be signed into your Groupon account. Then if you just click on your city....I live in St. Louis so St Louis will appear at the top in big letters.....you click on the city and you will see an ABC list of letter you can click on any state letter you want. When you do that, a list of cities that have groupon in that state will appear. You can click on any city you want.

Once you click on the city....right next to it will be something that says "get deals by email". If you do that, you will then get the daily email for whatever city you selected. I only see Honolulu in Hawaii at this point.

Hope that helps...

Archived