Activities offerd on the Norwegian Star, besides the usual.

Julie Koefoot

Hello Everyone,

I will be sailing on the Star 6/13/04 and was wondering what kind of activities were offered. If anyone has ever sailed on the Star before, I would appreciate any information. I will be traveling with two friends, their interests are cooking and dancing, not just aerobics. Some cruise ships offer salsa and ballroom dance classes, and something along these lines is what they are thinking of. I was on a cruise several years, ago and attended a class on hair and make-up.

Will Greatly Appreciate Info.

Julie

Juliebug

go to cruiseclues.com ,then shipstips, then scroll down until you see norwegian star, then you will see several websites people have put copies of the activities and pictures of the star. You should find everything there you need for the activities , I did on the ship I am going on. Happy Easter

When you go on the Star, she will be in Alaska, so the activities will be different than those everyone will know about (since she hasn't been there before).

They did not have ballroom dancing lessions when we went on her. There was 45 minutes of ballroom dancing once though we did not go to it. There was country line dancing lessions and of course hula lessons (which I'm sure they won't have in Alaska). There was a sushi making demonstration one day at the Ginza and if you run late and it is too crowded in there (which we did) you can see it on the big screen at the Java Cafe.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but you might have to wait until others have gone to Alaska and I'm not sure when they start but I'm sure yours is probably one of the first. So...I guess you'll have to come back and tell us what to expect! icon_biggrin.gif

Aloha,

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the input, I will checkout the website and post what I find. I think the first Star cruise to Alaska is sometime in May, but there ought to be away to find out what They have planned for their Alaska cruises.

Thanks

Julie

Juliebug

Archived