Will Accommodate a Rollaway

geocruiser

We have a BA cabin. The deck plan on Crown Princess says our cabin will accommodate a rollaway. We will not need one because there are just two of us in the cabin. My question is how is the layout of the room different that it can fit a rollaway ?

We have a BA cabin. The deck plan on Crown Princess says our cabin will accommodate a rollaway. We will not need one because there are just two of us in the cabin. My question is how is the layout of the room different that it can fit a rollaway ?

The layout is the same.

A few years ago....

We had a rollaway in a BD on the Caribbean Princess and it was outright dangerous as the rollaway touched the balcony glass and was bumping up against the bed.There was also a dropdown bunk from the ceiling as well.

Needless to say never again.

My son finally put it on the balcony :eek:

For the first time ever we are getting a cabin with a roll-away bed. It is normally just 3 of us in a cabin, but my daughter's friend is coming with us so it is necessary. Are they a real pain in the butt?? We were told that they roll them out in the morning and bring them back in at turndown.

I understand it will be tight, but would love to hear from someone with roll-away bed experience !!!

Thanks so much!!!

Danette

For the first time ever we are getting a cabin with a roll-away bed. It is normally just 3 of us in a cabin, but my daughter's friend is coming with us so it is necessary. Are they a real pain in the butt?? We were told that they roll them out in the morning and bring them back in at turndown.

I understand it will be tight, but would love to hear from someone with roll-away bed experience !!!

Thanks so much!!!

Danette

They folded ours up and stuck it behind the curtain in front of the non opening side of the balcony glass during the day. They did not take it out of the room but you could always ask.

It is crazy tight when its deployed and in my opinion should never be in the room in the first place. Its a major hazard as you cannot move around. :(

Archived