NYC Tours

beachsands

We are staying In Staten Island this November. I want to do a couple of tours, I am looking at a 3hr boat tour, but i would like to do something like a bus tour of maybe something like the downtown area.

Any boat tours that are better then others? How about bus tours?

I am not familiar with NYC or the surrounding are whatsoever so any advice will need to be specific.

Thanks for any info you can send my way.

Joel

It looks like you're on my Explorer sailing, but I'm not seeing you on our roll call. Please come and join us.

Where are you staying on Staten Island? How many days? I assume you are going to drive to the ferry, park, and go to South Ferry.

Gray Line has a downtown HoHo bus route. What kind of 3 hour boat tour are you looking at? 3 hours is a long time on the water in NY. If it includes sailing around Manhattan, I always found the stuff above 96th St. to be not as interesting and about 1/2 the trip.

It looks like you're on my Explorer sailing, but I'm not seeing you on our roll call. Please come and join us.

Where are you staying on Staten Island? How many days? I assume you are going to drive to the ferry, park, and go to South Ferry.

Gray Line has a downtown HoHo bus route. What kind of 3 hour boat tour are you looking at? 3 hours is a long time on the water in NY. If it includes sailing around Manhattan, I always found the stuff above 96th St. to be not as interesting and about 1/2 the trip.

for boat tours, try circle line.

We are on the Nov. 10th sailing, I'll have to go over and vist the roll call.

Staying at the Hampton Inn, and supposedly they are shuttling us to the port & back.

Joel

the grayline HoHo tour was fun...we took extended family from Britain on that one in May and they had a blast...

also..this one is the official partner with the 9/11 memorial so that may be an option too

megr1125,

Where do you pick up the HoHo tour? Any idea of what the cost was?

Thanks, Joel

megr1125,

Where do you pick up the HoHo tour? Any idea of what the cost was?

Thanks, Joel

not sure about the water one..

the gray line we picked up someplace not far from times square....i can't remember the cost...(i didn't pay..i was treated..:p)

maybe around 30 bucks??? we didn't HoHo due to rain, but it was still a good tour..and the Brits loved it....we did the downtown loop....the all loops grayline is about 50 bucks

Archived