Check-In Question

gottahavefun

So I think I have my sister talked into a cruise in Jan. and since I have always cruised solo I was wondering...

When we check-in at the pier I want to put all of our charges on one credit card, so do we check-in together(both step up to one clerk) or do we still check-in separately?

Thanks in advance!

So I think I have my sister talked into a cruise in Jan. and since I have always cruised solo I was wondering...

When we check-in at the pier I want to put all of our charges on one credit card, so do we check-in together(both step up to one clerk) or do we still check-in separately?

Thanks in advance!

Step up and check in together. Even if you were using separate credit cards, they can handle you together as a family. But, especially since you are using one card, it makes sense to check in together.

Same room, same booking. You can set it up online at the same time you enter your immigration/emergency contact information. Just show up at the pier. You will be asked if you are using the same card for both accounts. No problem whatsoever. Have fun.

Archived