Last Minute Questions....

MsRavenFan

I am leaving this Saturday for my first cruise on the Celebration. I have a few last minute questions that maybe the vets could help me with. If I go to Breakfast, can I take a cup of OJ with me when I leave? Or could I go back to my room and order room service just for some OJ...the reason I'm asking is, I want to take some pineapple rum...i love it with OJ...in the morning! But if I don't have access to OJ, I won't bring it!!!

Anyone who has been on the Celebration...is it cool in the indoor public areas? I think I might need to pack a lightweight sweater to throw on.

I can't think of the other questions right now....but any last minute suggestions would greatly be appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

Pack a large plastic cup (mine is insulated). Go to the Lido deck and fill it with OJ from of one of the dispensers. It's available every morning until around 11:00am. I always do it for my smuggled rum. Yum!

I have breakfast in the dining room, but if I ate from the Lido buffet, I'd probably take a glass or o.j. with me when I left. It's available from the machines. It's also available 24 hrs. a day from room service. You won't have any problem getting your 'mixer'.;)

MsRavenFan,

Have a WONDERFUL time on the Celebration . . . I'm SO JEALOUS!!!! My sailing date isn't for another 2 mnths and I'm about to DIE here . . . I don't think it will EVER GET HERE!! :rolleyes:

ENJOY . . . ENJOY . . . ENJOY!!!!!!!

We'll (the REST of us poor souls not on a cruise) be waiting for your impressions and information when you get back!!! :p

Archived