shore excursions? faked one?

tobecool

Hi, guys,

we booked excursions from an excursions from shore excursioneer in cozumel, but it seems it disappeared today. we talked online and by email for a couple of days and we made the reservation by fully paid, not only me but also my big party of some families. but when i tried to reach them today for some questions, i can not find them anyway, no live chat as usual, no email replied and even no one pick up the call which they listed on their website (i used this the first time, never know if it worked before).

anyone knew or used this provider before? are they the real one or we were cheated? so worried.:(

The might have gone over the mainland. Today or yesterday - not the day to be calling! You know they have a hurricane approaching right? LOL! I'm sure they'll be back in the office soon. Keep an eye on the hurricane. It's gotten downgraded and doesn't seem like it will pack the punch originally thought. Then try them in a few days.

Thanks for you guys' reminding of the hurricane. hope that is the case.

By the way, when hurricane ends every year? I think there won't be hurricane any more at end of Oct, seems things changed all over the world at all time. Hope everything going well.

Tobecool, Im sure they will contact you soon, our hurricane season ends in november, thanks God, Hurricane is coming against a cold front from north and is getting weak, downgradeing (sp?) we hope Rina will hit the island tonight as a tropical storm :D, we will have lots of rain but no strong winds, offices, schools , shops, etc still closed until futher notice from the authorities

Tobecool, Im sure they will contact you soon, our hurricane season ends in november, thanks God, Hurricane is coming against a cold front from north and is getting weak, downgradeing (sp?) we hope Rina will hit the island tonight as a tropical storm :D, we will have lots of rain but no strong winds, offices, schools , shops, etc still closed until futher notice from the authorities

Oh, sorry to hear that. Take care and wish all the best.:)

• 3 weeks later...

We did book the Montego Bay Highlights in Jamaica, Dolphin Swim and Mini Submarine Tour in Cozumel with Shore Excursioneer and had a great time, saving money as they offer a multiple tour booking discount. They were always on the live chat until late at night and gave a good service, easy booking process with information about local and ship time difference. We found the most competitive prices with them and would book again.

Archived