Legend 4k rooms, specifically 4195

rdevine10

But if you stand to the left of the window, you will see something! We are in 4197 for our next Legend cruise, because it looks like you get more of a view, but it is limited, It's just nice to have the air and some light, and basically pay for an interior.

I stayed in this room in January on the Legend. The view IS obstructed and you cannot open the doors because of the bed being up against them.

However, it is a nice room, and you can see out of the doors. (Only about 1/2 is obstructed) You can get a view of the ocean, and I did think it was worth it.

Here's a link to a few pictures of the room that I uploaded to a stateroom picture site....(minus all the spaces obviously....)

http:// cruiselinerooms .com /view_room.php?r_id=248

I'm sure I have more somewhere on my PC, I'll check later and come back to update if I find them.

I just stayed in room 4195 last month and it's one of the better room as far as view. It's between 2 lifeboats.The end of a lifeboat are on each side and you have a pretty good opening in the middle. I was able to take some pretty good pics between them. I have pics of the room as well as the view, if you'd like, I will post later for you.:) Also.... we had 4 in the room and no problems there either.

We need a cabin that sleeps 4. Does anyone know if 4195 has any view? I have tried to search the forums, but no definitive answer!

Any input would be great!

I just stayed in room 4195 last month and it's one of the better room as far as view. It's between 2 lifeboats.The end of a lifeboat are on each side and you have a pretty good opening in the middle. I was able to take some pretty good pics between them. I have pics of the room as well as the view, if you'd like, I will post later for you.:) Also.... we had 4 in the room and no problems there either.

thank you!!!! If you could, it would be awesome!

Archived