LIVE FROM CELEBRITY MILLENIUM - 10/27/11 to 10/31/11

bbdqsony

Thank you for posting photos of the lovely ship. It was in great condition for us on the 10/17. Your cabin looks just like ours.

If you have time, please take photos of the beautiful Florist Shop.

It won't be there much longer.

I think the florist shop tree was an inspiration for the tree that hangs in the grand foyer area on the S-class ships.

Enjoy your cruise.

Claire

Thanks everyone... Didn't see your comments since I was doing live update via coveritlive and I was pondering why there wasn't comments, questions, etc until I arrived home and saw the comments here instead :) and I thought no one was watching my live blog :( BUT... I'll be sailing again on Millie end of Nov and will be doing live blog and will notify everyone to please post comments/questions/etc on the live blog in coveritlive.

Thanks everyone... Didn't see your comments since I was doing live update via coveritlive and I was pondering why there wasn't comments, questions, etc until I arrived home and saw the comments here instead :) and I thought no one was watching my live blog :( BUT... I'll be sailing again on Millie end of Nov and will be doing live blog and will notify everyone to please post comments/questions/etc on the live blog in coveritlive.

Com'on Man,

You pics are fabulous, I know now that I have a lot more to learn, hope you are enjoying your trip, how have you found the crew?

Tony

Here is photos I took on this cruise... my DSLR SD is not working for some reason so a lot photos is lost. Click here to see pics.

THANKS for sharing. I had heard the camera on the new Apple iPhone 4S was good, but your pictures taken with it are proof. Even indoors the pictures are well balanced as far as lighting and contrast. I still have the iPhone 3GS and hope to get the new iPhone before my cruise.

Archived