List of complimentary toiletries?

ILoveCruiseShips

I was on the Inspiration the first week of this month. When we first arrived in our room we had these items:

DSC00855.jpg

I left a note the next morning asking the room steward to please replace the items. This is what I found when I got back (and this is NOT a complete photo...I used a few items already...there was even more than what you see in this photo!)

DSC00856.jpg

Needless to say, I didn't ask for him to refill again lol. I don't know if he was trying to make me happy or if he was trying to make a silent statement that he thought I was greedy for asking.

And BTW, aside from this one generous act, my room steward was horrible. I never met him the entire trip, other than him once opening my door immediately after the first knock (we could have been naked and had no time to grab a towel or robe). He skipped service twice, didn't provide a towel animal twice. Just not the service I expected from Carnival.

Wow that's a lot of stuff. That was nice of them to make sure you were stocked up he was probably just being nice. I hope we get toiletries like that as I am sure I will forget something. Looks like a $1 coupon in the razors that's cool if your a coupon-er of course LOL.

Wow that's a lot of stuff. That was nice of them to make sure you were stocked up he was probably just being nice. I hope we get toiletries like that as I am sure I will forget something. Looks like a $1 coupon in the razors that's cool if your a coupon-er of course LOL.

I was actually "The Crazy Coupon Lady" long before it was fashionable to coupon. But since I always have plenty of $3.00 and $4.00 off coupons for that brand of razor (which makes them free when combined with a good sale), I don't expect I'll be using the $1.00 off coupons lol.

I left a note the next morning asking the room steward to please replace the items. This is what I found when I got back (and this is NOT a complete photo...I used a few items already...there was even more than what you see in this photo!)

DSC00856.jpg

Needless to say, I didn't ask for him to refill again lol. I don't know if he was trying to make me happy or if he was trying to make a silent statement that he thought I was greedy for asking.

And BTW, aside from this one generous act, my room steward was horrible. I never met him the entire trip, other than him once opening my door immediately after the first knock (we could have been naked and had no time to grab a towel or robe). He skipped service twice, didn't provide a towel animal twice. Just not the service I expected from Carnival.

Wow...thats a LOT of stuff... I kind of agree with you that he was trying to make a statement..unless there were 4 of you in the cabin?

We had a phenomenal steward on the Inspiration in March..his name was Jerry.... We were on Empress deck- e7...called us by name whenever he saw us, and was like a ghost taking care of every need we had!

it's always a bit different. We always fly in the day before and do a walmart run. We leave room in our rolling carry-ons and buy shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, shave cream, etc use them for the week on the ship and just leave wht's left, just easier then packing them. If your not able to go to a store on the way, then I say buy those small travel ones and fill them w/ the stuff you use from home.

We'll bring liquid soap for hand-washing...we always miss that.

We don't use their toiletries, prefer our own. And yes, I even bring my own blow dryer. Don't judge...if you had curly hair, you'd know that the one in the cabin is not happening. :)

Only problem with the shampoo and body wash dispensers - they aren't labeled! A clear liquid in each, couldn't smell a difference.

We've always seen the dispensers labeled. I never really use them, except this last cruise I did use their body wash first before mine to help get the oily sun tan oil off. The body wash has a lemony smell if that helps, LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the Inspiration the first week of this month. When we first arrived in our room we had these items:

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

haha...I love it! I wouldn't worry what he thought,,,,that is awesome! lol

Thanks for posting!!

Archived