Confused about price drops

BobbyD

I am confused about price drops. Last time I sailed RCCL was summer of 2010 on the Serenade. We had numerous price drops and had quite a bit of OBC. Very nice. We are thinking of booking the Freedom next August. Has the policy changed? The "Best Price Guarantee" has me a bit confused, particularly the 48 hour part of it. What if the price drops in 4 weeks? Can somebody explain it? Thanks.

No price adjustments after Final payments for all cruises booked after May 17th 2010. Upgrade to a higher cabin if the price drops yes. OBC as a result of price drops, no.

Best Price guarantee (48 hours) refers to all bookings made after Final Payment..........

No price adjustments after Final payments for all cruises booked after May 17th 2010. Upgrade to a higher cabin if the price drops yes. OBC as a result of price drops, no.

Best Price guarantee (48 hours) refers to all bookings made after Final Payment..........

As long as the higher cabin isn't a special sale price or for NEW BOOKINGS ONLY....this is important to note when upgrading.

Archived