Richard Spacey on the Explorer?!

*Sparkle*

Please let it be true! I absolutely adore him, a good CD can keep you entertained and make you want to participate in cruise events. Richard Spacey is a GREAT CD!! Oasis' loss is Explorer's gain ~ moving in December. I hope that he is 'my' CD when I cruise this December.

Evidence of greatness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJV0Qa2J00I

Please let it be true! I absolutely adore him, a good CD can keep you entertained and make you want to participate in cruise events. Richard Spacey is a GREAT CD!! Oasis' loss is Explorer's gain ~ moving in December. I hope that he is 'my' CD when I cruise this December.

Evidence of greatness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJV0Qa2J00I

It's been rumored that he will be on the Explorer, but I don't remember where I read that. Never had him as a CD so a change would be nice.

I wonder if RC makes CDs change once in awhile, or they do so out of desire for something different. I've only been on one ship twice and that was 3 years apart. Majesty had the same CD in 07 and 10, but I've heard that guy moved on.

I think I read on 'All Things Explorer of the Seas Part 2' Someone had a link to a facebook page that said he was leaving Oasis on November 5th and after a vacation would be on the Explorer in December. A specific date was not given ~ i hope the rumor mill is true on this one............

I questioned the person who read that on his fb page. Sure enough found the page and he is still waiting for rccl. haven't checked it in the last week tho so not sure if he got final word though. I love Jimmy Rhodes and Dave Chapman and they are my favorites. Just had Spacey on Oasis. He wasn't as visible as Ken Rush on the Allure. He was so so funny on Quest tho. He had some different activities that we haven't had not the Explorer tho.

I questioned the person who read that on his fb page. Sure enough found the page and he is still waiting for rccl. haven't checked it in the last week tho so not sure if he got final word though. I love Jimmy Rhodes and Dave Chapman and they are my favorites. Just had Spacey on Oasis. He wasn't as visible as Ken Rush on the Allure. He was so so funny on Quest tho. He had some different activities that we haven't had not the Explorer tho.

Dave was cool, I ran into him several times my first tme on the Explorer. I can't remember who was on my 2nd cruise and i only think that Jimmy was the CD for my 3rd trip. I normally get very involved in the CDs when I am cruising with entertainment and ship activities when I am cruising with only 1 other person, which is true for my upcoming cruise on the Explorer.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Oasis 10/29-11/5 with Richard Spacey and he did announce that both he and his assistant Mitch were leaving on Sat with us. Mitch was being promoted to CD of the Enchantment of the Seas and Richard was going to the Explorer. I hope his is still there in November next year when I am on it.:D:D

Archived