LGBT- Liberty of the Seas T/A 10/27/2012

diknjoe

Hi Dick, i sent an email to everyone on the list you sent requesting to be linked for dinner, gave my booking name and reservation number, have received replies from Randy and Lee. Thanks for the tip on taxis etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just checking in to see if anyone is interested in getting some activities planned for shore excursions or on the ship. We will just need to exchange cabin numbers to be able to get ahold of one another on the ship.

Randy

I'm just checking in to see if anyone is interested in getting some activities planned for shore excursions or on the ship. We will just need to exchange cabin numbers to be able to get ahold of one another on the ship.

Randy

Randy:

I have some cabin numbers. E-mail me and I'll send you what I have.

diknjoe@tampabay.rr.com.

Dick

804057443_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.457c5497d8e8b38b17429efac8a34a20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello gents.

Well getting close now and really getting excited! We purchased some decorations for Halloween also got some candy as well! Need to find a good costume to wear that night. Anyone else dressing up for Halloween? Anyway hope you are all doing well. Looking forward to seeing you on the ship...if not before!

H&V

We booked the Alhambra tour out of Malaga. That's our only tour so far. Joe and I usually do a little research, grab a map , and wander around trying to see the ports as the residents do. Any and all are welcome to join us.

I assume there will be LGBT/FOD on board , and we will try to attend . Just look for an asian and an old white guy. We can discuss where to go etc.

D&J

1540101137_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.421db64987ec52c82256c665c39c3648.jpg

Hello gents.

Well getting close now and really getting excited! We purchased some decorations for Halloween also got some candy as well! Need to find a good costume to wear that night. Anyone else dressing up for Halloween? Anyway hope you are all doing well. Looking forward to seeing you on the ship...if not before!

H&V

I haven't decided, but I might dress up.

Randy

I forgot to add that we are open to maybe doing some sightseeing KCRandy, what did you have in mind? Is it too late?

Cartegena - I was there last year. You can just walk around. It might be fun if we get a group of us to take off together. I got a cab last year and went to a close beach and least stuck my toes in the Med. Sea.

Malaga - Joe, Richard, Lee, Noboru, Tom, Buddy Bob, Doug, Kevin & I and about 130 other cruise criticers are taking the tour to Alhambra. I think it will be a great tour. I think Bob & Doug did it in the past and they are taking it again.

Cadiz - Lee, Noboru, Alan, Bob, Doug, Kevin are taking the tour to Seville.

Tenerife - Bob, Doug, Kevin & I are renting a vehicle and driving around the island for the day.

La Palma - probably just getting a group together to walk around.

There is a Martini Tasting I have signed up for

There is a slot pull I have signed up for

There is a a crusing for Dummies I have signed up for

There is the cruise critic meet & greet I have signed up for.

There is usually a friends of dorothy gathering every evening in one of the bars.

I would like to get people together to play cards and shuffleboard if anyone is interested.

If anyone is interested in any of the above, email me at happyrock8 @ hotmail dot com.

I will be in cabin # 8338 if you want to get in contact with me on the ship.

Randy

Hello everyone, David and Gary from California looking forward to the transatlantic. We really enjoyed the same cruise last year, and can't wait to see everyone. We are dressing up for Halloween as Navy Boys.

Welcome boys!

There is alot of information on Barb's web page for this cruise if you are intetrested. Barb is the keeper of the main Cruise Critic Board for this sailing. People have sent photo's, there is a cabin assignment diagram.

Lots of activites if you care to sign up for any. Martini tasting, slot pull, cabin crawl, crusing for dummies seminar, meet & mingle, slot pull, tours, etc.

Here on the gay thrtead, there are some that have a table set up for early dining with spots left or there are some that are doing anytime dining with spots left.

Some of us are meeting in Barcelon before the sailing.

Email me at happyrock 8 @ hotmail dot com

Let me know if you have any questions or any desire to join in any activites.

Randy

Welcome boys!

There is alot of information on Barb's web page for this cruise if you are intetrested. Barb is the keeper of the main Cruise Critic Board for this sailing. People have sent photo's, there is a cabin assignment diagram.

Lots of activites if you care to sign up for any. Martini tasting, slot pull, cabin crawl, crusing for dummies seminar, meet & mingle, slot pull, tours, etc.

Here on the gay thrtead, there are some that have a table set up for early dining with spots left or there are some that are doing anytime dining with spots left.

Some of us are meeting in Barcelon before the sailing.

Email me at happyrock 8 @ hotmail dot com

Randy, and All:

Most of the folks at the early Dining table don't want to go through the

Royal administrative B.S. of re-reserving in advance all over again. If others would like to join us, here's what I suggest.

1) Send me an e-mail (diknjoe@tampabay.rr.com ). Please include your last names cabin number and booking number.

2) Once we are on board, we can work with the maitre d' to set things up.

We presently have 5 for early dining.

D&J

558525098_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.25a2e855aa385685e4250ca4084d67a5.jpg

Randy and everyone!

Be careful with David and Gary they are like a vortex of a great time. And once they have you trapped all you can do is have fun in their midst...can't wait to see them at drinks before dinner in their cute Navy uniforms!

And Randy as to the party just let us know when, we love a good party.

Also does it seem like there are a number of GLBT folks on the main board but not over here? Wonder if they know we are here? Just a question

H&V

Randy and everyone!

Be careful with David and Gary they are like a vortex of a great time. And once they have you trapped all you can do is have fun in their midst...can't wait to see them at drinks before dinner in their cute Navy uniforms!

And Randy as to the party just let us know when, we love a good party.

Also does it seem like there are a number of GLBT folks on the main board but not over here? Wonder if they know we are here? Just a question

H&V

Thanks for the heads up Vic & Howard. Sounds like David & Gary are a MUST to be at the party then. Do you have their cabin number or email address? I need a way to get ahold of them. In the Navy!

Yes there are a number of GLBT on the main board. I have a count of 35 so far that I am aware of.

• 2 weeks later...
Are any of you guys, or do you know anyone, who is signed up with the silver daddies group? Just trying to see about their different activities.

Not sure I'm old enough ( ;O)~) . I saw their website a few years back, though. Could be interesting.

We sail in 2 weeks and seriously looking forward to the cruise

D&J

72370427_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.0c37dcc63790f328a242061aa129f1b1.jpg

Not sure I'm old enough ( ;O)~) . I saw their website a few years back, though. Could be interesting.

We sail in 2 weeks and seriously looking forward to the cruise

D&J

On further review, I checked their website. Not much information other than a number to call. Not sure, but it might be a travel agent selling cruises.

D&J

1766527165_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.f083008076e315a6a8c91296e263b0ca.jpg

On further review, I checked their website. Not much information other than a number to call. Not sure, but it might be a travel agent selling cruises.

D&J

I didn't know they had cruises.

Looking frward to meeting you guys in 12 days

Randy

Archived