LGBT- Liberty of the Seas T/A 10/27/2012

diknjoe

Hello! Dick and Joe here from Winter Haven FL. I've seen the board for the 2011 re-positioning. None yet that I could find for our sailing. My toes are now in the water. Any other "family" booked as yet?

Dick and Joe

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! Dick and Joe here from Winter Haven FL. I've seen the board for the 2011 re-positioning. None yet that I could find for our sailing. My toes are now in the water. Any other "family" booked as yet?

Dick and Joe

We will be going with my folks. Was hoping to bring the parents in law from Singapore but it does not look like that will happen.

Marshall and Eddie

We will be going with my folks. Was hoping to bring the parents in law from Singapore but it does not look like that will happen.

Marshall and Eddie

Hello Marshall and Eddie. Glad you will be on board too. Joe, by the way was born in Hong Kong, but I'm not allowed to say when.

D&J

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Friends (of Dorothy and Otherwise).

We note that 165 of you have browsed this thread and only 2 have said hello. If you're considering sailing with us; Liberty ranked #8 in the list of the most popular ships in 2011. We've been on her sister, Freedom and it's a great ride. Don't let our pictures scare you either ;O).

Happy New Year!

D&J

929318240_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.4fa36f125ef7d828fa002f1662de5862.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I'm Lee and my partner is Noboru...Looking forward to meeting you onboard...

Lee and Noboru:

There's a very active thread going for our cruise Under "Royal Caribbean Meet and Mingle" under Liberty of the Seas , with the date of the sailing . All kinds of activities are posted, even a website with pictures etc. You may want to hook up there as well, I think all of us here , so far are there too.

D&J

829141780_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.4db63d7c5901b17c8ff25a75b12facaf.jpg

Doug (Hotdog) and I have been exchaging some ideas off line. If we can exchange e-mail addresses, we might be able to coordinate perhaps dining together, some informal walking tours, or on-board activities.

I'm volunteering as secretary, even though I have lousy legs. Feel free to send your e-mail address to

diknjoe@tampabay.rr.com. along with any ideas we can share among the group.

Regards

Dick and Joe

2119991807_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.503e4c384a0c11a147ab744eafe7bcad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dick & Joe,

Glad to see you will be on the Liberty for the crossing...It is a great ship as I really enjoyed the spring crossing last year on the ship. It is always good to see friends again on the crossings....Bill from San Diego

Hello Dick & Joe,

Glad to see you will be on the Liberty for the crossing...It is a great ship as I really enjoyed the spring crossing last year on the ship. It is always good to see friends again on the crossings....Bill from San Diego

What a great surprize! Glad you'll be with us. We're dining early, as are a couple of the others here. Send me your e-mail if you'd like to join us, we'll link reservations which should be easier than the last time we did it.

diknjoe@tampabay.rr.com.

PS: 2 of the guys form our "MIllie" crossing were on the same plane out of Venice to Rome a few years back. U never know when paths will re-cross.

D&J

297924334_diknjoe1001(640x480)(2).jpg.ebd228f9162347ea2eeef75b711e5c18.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived