Just about to book, but now Early Saver gone!

Universe93B

I've been waiting for my vacation approval all week and just got it today. I go to book the 6 day Carnival Valor on March 25, 2012, and now the Early Saver price is gone! Now the room I want is $300 more! The price still had the Early Saver last night!!

Will the Early Saver price come back? I've been on other Carnival cruises before and the Early Saver didn't go away this quickly.

I've been waiting for my vacation approval all week and just got it today. I go to book the 6 day Carnival Valor on March 25, 2012, and now the Early Saver price is gone! Now the room I want is $300 more! The price still had the Early Saver last night!!

Will the Early Saver price come back? I've been on other Carnival cruises before and the Early Saver didn't go away this quickly.

It disappears approx 5 months prior to cruises 6 days or longer. So it wont be back.

There's a past guest offer that I just found on this cruise, that lets me get it at $50 more than the ES price. Guess I should just get that price and book now, rather than wait for another sale?

YES!! Grab that rate and continue to watch them. If you find anything lower, you can always cancel and rebook as long as it's before the penalty date.

I can't believe how much my spring break cruise has dropped! Just today my ES equalled $140 and I'm well over $300 in savings so far ( two rooms ). When I booked spring break over a year out, I too, though cruise prices would soar, so far, not the case.

I'm guessing my ES rate will disappear soon. My sail date is April 7th.

There's a past guest offer that I just found on this cruise, that lets me get it at $50 more than the ES price. Guess I should just get that price and book now, rather than wait for another sale?

Yep... grab it now. At least you can get price reductions (if they happen...) until final payment... which isn't that far away!!!

Those sales are sales in name only unless it's your first cruise on CCL. Last week I could have paid $70 more pp for the cash back offer of $75 if I didn't book past guest.

I would have came out $10 to the good.

Bill

Archived