Daredevil 7 year old

keyarra

I posted this on the RCCL boards too. I thought maybe the family board might know more info too.

Hey all- My daughter is 7 and really really wants to go either zip lining or parasailing. She is a true daredevil! I think because of her age I need to book directly with a company and not with RCCL. Anyone done these things at these ports? Or know of any companies? We are sailing April 15th on Freedom of the seas to the western Caribbean. Ports of call are Labadee, Falmouth, George Town, and Cozumel.

Thanks in advance!!

Labadee is RCI's private beach, so there is no private vendor there...it's ALL RCI!

Go to each country's website/tourism boards and see what's available. You can usually e-mail the vendors (there should be links) and see what their policy is....on things like zip-lines, there are weight and height limits....for your safety! If you're too short or light, you might not be able to do it.....likewise (and this won't be a problem for your daughter!!!), if you're too heavy, they won't allow you to zip.

Archived