Miracle Pictures

cellgirl99

You cracked me up with all the pictures of the food!

I ended up taking around 50 or so pics of food while on the Conquest and at our final dinner I was presented with the carnival cookbook(it was presented to me by Helen our head waitress and she said it was my special FINAL dessert) signed by the head-chef, head waitress and assistant and my table mates...it was great:D I took them as the presentation was fabulous and my brother is a chef in a five star and I wanted him to see them...I am trying to talk him into coming on our next cruise....he would LOVE the food as it equals the food he serves in his restaurant!! yummy....wish i was there and THANKS FOR THE PICS!!:)

We cruised the Miracle in January, and it was fun to relive the memories of our good time with your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and I'm glad to see that we weren't the only ones who hated the basil ice cream...

Hi all. We were on the 3/27 sailing of the Miracle. In Belize we booked out own independent tour with nativeway watersports a week before 3/27. We paid about 1/2 of what people that booked through Carnival paid, had just as good if not better tour with less people. I would reccomend them to anyone that is looking for a tour other than through Carnival. You will take about a 45 minute hike through the rainforest. It's not too rough but it was hot the day we went & lets just say at the end of the hike I was beyond ready to get in the water. The water temp was cool but not super cold. You easily adjusted once you go in. Your butt & legs from the knees down are the only parts of your body actually in the water. We went through 2 caves. The 2nd cave was a really long one. You will constantly have to use your arms to paddle the entire tour which didn't bother me at all. The river this time of year is shallow b/c there is not alot of rainfall so there are quite alot of shallow spots where the guides will tell everyone "butts up". Sometimes you even had to stand up and walk past the really shallow spots. If you get stuck the guides will grab your arm and pull you along. You can't really get any good pictures in the caves b/c it is so dark. We had an underwater camera without a flash. If you have a flash camera I am sure it would work fine. Hope this helps all the people with questions on the Cave Tubing. Also check out the Ports of Call Message boards & go to Belize for even more info.

MEgan:D

• 3 weeks later...

many thanks for the photos - they are great - making me soooo hungry.

My main question is that the photos showed that you were in an inside cabin - we have booked one of these and I was wondering what they are like? Can you give me any details - what deck were you on. Was there enough room and also is it true that the rooms are black dark with no lights on???

Thanks

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures. My husband and I are sailing on the 2nd of October and were just so excited to see your pictures. We have been on the Carnival Spirit and were pleased to see that the Miracle is definitely as we expected.

Glad to had such a lovely time and thank you again.

Margaret

Archived