Miracle Pictures

cellgirl99

Your pictures were great. My whole company is going on the Miracle 6/12...I am so excited. I need to ask a stupid question....Are the pools on board fresh or salt water? I am allergic to salt water, break out in hives. Found this out on my first cruise 15 years ago.

Also, anything special fun you did on the cruise...shore ex, etc.....

Hi there Megan.....great to see your pictures.

I don't remember if this was your first cruise or not. If so, what did you think, are you hooked?

The Miracle is a beauty, isn't she?

Your pictures were great. My whole company is going on the Miracle 6/12...I am so excited. I need to ask a stupid question....Are the pools on board fresh or salt water? I am allergic to salt water, break out in hives. Found this out on my first cruise 15 years ago.

All the pools on Carnival are Saltwater...

Great pics, brought back wonderful memories!!!

We did the following excursions:

Cozumel: Went with NativeWay Water Sports & did the Stingray City & Coral Garden snorkel. We loved this excursion. The Carnival excursion boats to stingray city were loaded and we only have 15 people so that was a plus. Our guides were great, they encouraged as many photo ops as possible for you & your family with your own camera. We got alot of great pictures here I can't wait to get back.

Costa Maya: Didn't do anything here, just shopped at the stores & swam in the pool. Had nacho's & banana Daquiri's at one of the little restaruants there.

Cozumel: Booked this excursion the night before we took it through Carnival. We did the 4x4 Jeep excursion to paradise. This was my favorite of the trip I think. Our guide was phenomenal (Andreas). We had 5 jeeps in our tour & me & my 3 friends had 1. You go through the town of Cozumel, then you go 4 wheeling through the brush & forest & then you hop on a boat that takes you to Passion Island. Passion Island was WONDERFUL & I couldn't recommend it enough. The beach was postcard picture perfect...white sand, aqua crystal waters, hardly anyone on the island. You could take your lounge chair right to the water to relax, swing in several lazy hammocks they had under the palm tree's to catch a nap. They had complimentary Rum Punch & soda. You could pay for any other drink you wanted. They served us an authentic mexican lunch. I usually despise guacamole but tried their's & WOW it was phenomenal.

Belize: We did cave tubing here through belizecruiseexcursions.com I believe (could be wrong). But we did not go through Carnival (while I'm on this subject the independent tours we went through were almost 1/2 the price of the Carnival tours & we had less people which was nice). You take an hour van ride to the cave site & then you will walk for about 45 minutes through the Belize rainforest which was kinda cool. The caves are sooooo pretty & relaxing.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Megan

HI Megan,

I met you onboard from the message boards. I have a quick question for you. I have Kodak Easyshare and wondered how you got your pictures on the web? I have mine uploaded on my computer, but that's about it.

Can you give me a quick lesson or it it something i have to purchase through Kodak? Thanks,

kim

Megan! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I have my digital ones uploaded but am waiting to get film from my 35 mm and waterproof camera developed so I can add them.

It was wonderful to meet you onboard! Thanks again for sharing your pictures!

Sheila

Cellgirl, nice pics. Gets me in the mood to cruise! (Not that it takes much).

One question: Your white bedding doesn't ring a bell. For some reason, I remember having a bedspread that matched the drapes. Yours looks like a nice duvet & cover. Did you bring your own bedding? I think it looks nicer than what I've had.

Also, in shot 70 "Some Red Flower", I think it's a hibiscus.

Cheeky

Yeah I don't know where or why we decided to take pictures of the food. The table next to ours was doing it so I thought, hmmm I will too.

Cheeky: About the beds. We did not bring our own bedding, that was Carnival bedding. You lay on a sheet of course & there is a sheet to cover you up & then a comforter with a sheet duvet of sorts. It was very comfortable & it kept you plenty warm at night. Hope this helps.

Megan

Cheeky: About the beds. We did not bring our own bedding, that was Carnival bedding. You lay on a sheet of course & there is a sheet to cover you up & then a comforter with a sheet duvet of sorts. It was very comfortable & it kept you plenty warm at night. Hope this helps.

That's JUST like what I have at home! I'm lovin' it! I can't believe how excited I am about bedding. Could be false-memory-syndrome, but I seem to remember there being bedspreads made out of the same material as the drapes. THIS LOOKS COZY! :D

We are on that cruise too. there is a rollcall thread about it if youre interested in checking it out.

Your WHOLE company? wow...how big is the company?

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I don't know where or why we decided to take pictures of the food. The table next to ours was doing it so I thought, hmmm I will too.

Interesting that you did, cause you got me quite hungry.

You need to change one caption....Disney has a Magic, not a Miracle.

Enjoyed the pix!

Archived