Show off your wedding fashion

Herbaltees

Okay ladies, here's a fun one! I know most of us are in the throes of planning and organizing so I thought a fun thread was in order.

Please post pictures of your latest bridal craving. I'll start with shoes.

I absolutely love these shoes and often look at them longingly...

I'm glad the ceremony is only 20 mins cause that's about how long I could stand in them too. LOL!

_6241715.jpg

What's your latest wedding love?

Mine was a Tiffany Infinity pearl bracelet. When my loving Aunt SaraLiz heard of my desire and love of the Tiffany pearl bracelet, she purchased the bracelet for me as a gift and sent it to me earlier this month as a birthday present. She will be the one to fashion it to my wrist this Sunday before the ceremony. It's a photo on my must have shot list and will be a piece of jewelry that will be treasured for many years until I pass it down to my daughter on her wedding day. :)

Mine was a Tiffany Infinity pearl bracelet. When my loving Aunt SaraLiz heard of my desire and love of the Tiffany pearl bracelet, she purchased the bracelet for me as a gift and sent it to me earlier this month as a birthday present. She will be the one to fashion it to my wrist this Sunday before the ceremony. It's a photo on my must have shot list and will be a piece of jewelry that will be treasured for many years until I pass it down to my daughter on her wedding day. :)

Oh wow! wonderful. Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

Well for me I was going crazy looking for jewerly & Shoes.. lol so to start with I got these earrings there is a charm that I got last year from the caribbean so I will take a picture of it later and show that I will be wearing.. lol Now the shoes I got these shoes online which I will post later but when I purchased it online the price was awsome but when I got them it's mostly a ivory color which won't match my dress but i really like the shoes so either I suck it up and deal with it or look for another pair of shoes.. lol Now the shoes out there for bridal are really nice but either too high, hooker looking or what I'm not looking for.. lol My hubby said if only u can make ur own pair of shoes u will be happy then.. lol100_1450.jpg

Well for me I was going crazy looking for jewerly & Shoes.. lol so to start with I got these earrings there is a charm that I got last year from the caribbean so I will take a picture of it later and show that I will be wearing.. lol Now the shoes I got these shoes online which I will post later but when I purchased it online the price was awsome but when I got them it's mostly a ivory color which won't match my dress but i really like the shoes so either I suck it up and deal with it or look for another pair of shoes.. lol Now the shoes out there for bridal are really nice but either too high, hooker looking or what I'm not looking for.. lol My hubby said if only u can make ur own pair of shoes u will be happy then.. lol100_1450.jpg

Those are beautiful earrings!!

Okay ladies, here's a fun one! I know most of us are in the throes of planning and organizing so I thought a fun thread was in order.

I'm glad the ceremony is only 20 mins cause that's about how long I could stand in them too. LOL!

_6241715.jpg

Wow! I wouldn't have survived in those shoes. Believe it or not (since my husband is about 1/2 inch taller than me), I wore flip flops under my dress. But know one could see my shoes anyway since the dress was to the ground.

_6241715.jpg

These are really nice shoes.. I've been looking at some of these styles as well.. I even tried a pair on from Jessica simpson.. lol OMG I was so tall I think her's were like 5" not sure I want to be that high.. lol

Wow! I wouldn't have survived in those shoes. Believe it or not (since my husband is about 1/2 inch taller than me), I wore flip flops under my dress. But know one could see my shoes anyway since the dress was to the ground.

LOL.. funny I even got a pair of Flip flops just in case to.. It is true if no one can see them cuz the dress being long.. I was thinking about triming a bit off from the botton so it won't to much on the ground but keep the back the way it is..

LOL.. funny I even got a pair of Flip flops just in case to.. It is true if no one can see them cuz the dress being long.. I was thinking about triming a bit off from the botton so it won't to much on the ground but keep the back the way it is..

I did have my dress fitted with my flip flops. The back stayed the same length but the front was adjusted (and they did such a great job you couldn't even tell). I was so comfortable walking around all day - one of the best decisions I made! I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I love all the fashions, great ideas. Keep 'em coming.

I would love to do flip flops. How fun and comfortable. Hmm, now I'm thinking maybe a ballet slipper. That's still formal and not super high.

Where is everyone else?? I know you're out there! Post your fashions please...

Yeah... mine is my wedding dress! I went to a Brides Against Breast Cancer Dress Dash last weekend and found my DREAM DRESS!!! This is a horrible picture, but it's all I have for now:

100_0320.jpg

Ooh I love it too. What color is the waist band? Champagne? It's very beautiful.

Edit: that icon shouldn't be there. But I am unable to edit.

Yeah... mine is my wedding dress! I went to a Brides Against Breast Cancer Dress Dash last weekend and found my DREAM DRESS!!! This is a horrible picture, but it's all I have for now:

100_0320.jpg

Oh, it is so beautiful!!! You will look stunning :)

I decided to splurge and bought Jimmy Choo shoes for my wedding. No one will see them since I have a long gown, but I am so looking forward to wearing them - as long as I do not fall over since they are very high heels. I am amazed at how comfortable they are for being so high, but I may have to switch shoes for the evening.

I decided to splurge and bought Jimmy Choo shoes for my wedding. No one will see them since I have a long gown, but I am so looking forward to wearing them - as long as I do not fall over since they are very high heels. I am amazed at how comfortable they are for being so high, but I may have to switch shoes for the evening.

WOW.. 2 thumbs up to u those shoes are mega $$$$ ;) At least they are comfortable now a days I fell these shoes are more for style and pain then comfort.

Archived