Wedding Website?

aprill121

Hey Everyone,

I am recently engaged and have started nailing down some details. I need to get a wedding website going (as people are already asking for info). We will have about 60 people sailing with us.

So...

Do you have a wedding website?

Which site did you use (there are so many)?

Has it been helpful in ealing with your guests questions?

Thanks in advance!

We do have a wedding website http://www.mywedding.com/jessiandscott it's super easy to use but I think we get more hits from these boards than our actual guests. Even though we put the address on our STDs, most of our guests didn't know about it (freakin READ, people.) We still ended up sending out a newsletter for the older folks who don't really do the internet and those who just didn't bother to read the STD.

Hey Everyone,

I am recently engaged and have started nailing down some details. I need to get a wedding website going (as people are already asking for info). We will have about 60 people sailing with us.

So...

Do you have a wedding website?

Which site did you use (there are so many)?

Has it been helpful in ealing with your guests questions?

Thanks in advance!

We did have a wedding website here's the link

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=9926854229879087&pid=4488568&MsdVisit=1

It is through the knot.com which is a free sight and very easy to use.

We also sent out little letter with the wedding invites just in case the website didn't answer questions the guest may have had.

Congrats. Yes we have a wedding website:

http://mikeandgina.gettingmarried.co.uk/

It's a great tool for us we're from England and having a Caribbean cruise wedding, with a party back home. It has info on both the ceremony and the party, and also includes some interactive pages such as an RSVP page, our wedding blog and a chance for guests to request songs etc.

We're not getting married until April 2013 and this is up and running already and I have informed family and friends who are very impressed with it.

We also created one with "our wedding" which may be part of The Knot, but I don't remember. It was nice to have a place to put all of our information, travel info, TA info, cruise info, etc. and the "about us" section so both his side and my side could see all the mushy stuff about how we met, etc., and we also posted our engagement pics there as well.

The most helpful thing about it was the links to our registries, and we liked that people signed our guestbook.

It DID NOT cut down on the phone calls/questions we got, but it was fun to create and use....HTH

Archived