Cabin Assignments?

Seabourn911

I think it's a 'roll of the dice' ~I have friends that booked a GTY for the Nov 25th Spirit crossing and they received a lovely upgrade last week ~but friends on the Quest Nov 8th (GTY) TA haven't received their suite assignment yet ~

A few times when I've booked a GTY I've received my suite # when I boarded.

MB

I think it's a 'roll of the dice' ~I have friends that booked a GTY for the Nov 25th Spirit crossing and they received a lovely upgrade last week ~but friends on the Quest Nov 8th (GTY) TA haven't received their suite assignment yet ~

A few times when I've booked a GTY I've received my suite # when I boarded.

MB

We're on the Nov 25 Spirit crossing and booked an A1 guarantee. We've been assigned Suite 126 - exactly what we booked. Actually, this is our first trip without an upgrade so I guess that's fair. Although I had thought an upgrade was possible in view that the ship is only half full (or so I understand from an earlier posting by Martita on another thread).

They'll be assigned a day or so after you stop your daily (or more frequent) checking of 'already booked' on the Seabourn website...watched pots & cabin assignments....;)

...maybe if I check it 3 times a day...it will automatically mess up the computers at Seabourn and trigger an upgrade to an Owners Suite!:D

oh dear. I just realized the cabin that has been assigned does not have a bath, only a shower. For me, a bath is the only place I get relief from chronic pain. I've contacted my TA to see about getting a change.

...that sucks!...hope they can switch cabins for you.

curiousx

As the Spirit Nov 25th TA has many available suites I'm sure there won't be a problem switching your suites ~

I too MUST have a bathtub for my luxury bubblebathes ~I requested this be noted in my Seabourn file.

Happy sailing with smooth seas:D

MB

We were on the Quest in September, and didn't get any advance notification of our suite allocation at all, despite checking on line up until the day we left, which was the day before embarkation - it was a pleasant surprise when we arrived! We booked a Verandah suite on 'guarantee' basis (or the UK equivalent, it wasn't called that by our TA) and had a great mid-ships V5 suite. I really enjoyed the bath on a couple of occasions (I did shower the rest of the time, honest!) especially the ginger-lily bath essence. No offers to draw it for me, but frankly, I think that would have been a bit much for me ...

I've never ask to have a bath drawn ~but have really enjoyed the messages that my sweet Stewardesses have written me IN the bath tub! They write 'lit notes in different colored bubblebath ~i.e.:

Have a nice day Miss M XXX's

Sometimes they'll scatter red rose petals around the message ~

Always such a nice surprise!:p

MB

We are on the Odyssey Nov Transatlantic and booked a guarantee balcony suite but still no cabin assignment for us yet either but we do have $650 cruise credit. I own 100 shares of Carnival stock which also owns Seabourn so I get $250 from that. Then I found out about Seabourn referral coupons on the thread I will post below and ended up getting another $400 because a kind lady sent me a coupon. It has to be the original coupon and it has to be mailed to Seabourn. Check out the thread below and then see if you can get someone to send you one if you haven't done so yet.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=983252

Have a great next cruise.

are, indeed. entitled to an on-board credit of $250.00/suite for cruises of 14 days or longer. The on-board credit is $100.00/suite for one to thirteen days cruises. You may be asked to provide proof of ownership or the 100 shares of Carnival stock to qualify for the OBC.

Winnie

Winner, the letter from Seabourn that accompanied my referral coupons said "Referral onboard credits are not combinable with any other onboard credit". So you might have to choose which credit you want to apply...Carnival's or Seabourn's. I'd pick Seabourn because it is only good on your first cruise while (I believe) Carnival's is good on every cruise.

Winner, the letter from Seabourn that accompanied my referral coupons said "Referral onboard credits are not combinable with any other onboard credit". So you might have to choose which credit you want to apply...Carnival's or Seabourn's. I'd pick Seabourn because it is only good on your first cruise while (I believe) Carnival's is good on every cruise.

Not so!... we are first time cruisers on Seabourn and our $400.00 referral coupon credit of $400.00 was applied to our booking just last week. We also have Onboard Credit given by our TA of $600.00 per person and our Carnival Shareholder Credit of $250.00. Don't how we'll spend all that cash but we will find a way I am sure!

Not so!... we are first time cruisers on Seabourn and our $400.00 referral coupon credit of $400.00 was applied to our booking just last week. We also have Onboard Credit given by our TA of $600.00 per person and our Carnival Shareholder Credit of $250.00. Don't how we'll spend all that cash but we will find a way I am sure!

Well the letter we received from the Seabourn Club Desk was pretty darn clear. But this could be just another case where head office policy seems to differ from shipboard practice. I hope so for your sake. Please come back and tell us how it turns out.

Archived