Clothing Stores - Crowne Plaza Airport/Cruise Area

Obi1

Ok, I need some fast help with some info on clothing stores near the Crowne Plaza Airport/Cruise.

I just found out someone in my group wants to buy some tshirts and shorts once we get to Fort Lauderdale. We live in Wisconsin and everything is now long sleeves/sweaters/pants, etc. Not looking for anything upscale. Is there a Wal Mart or something similar (I don't know the names of other stores there) that we could go to after we get to the hotel from the airport?

Do you have an estimate of the cab costs to get there?

All of your help is appreciated! Thank you. :)

Ok, I need some fast help with some info on clothing stores near the Crowne Plaza Airport/Cruise.

I just found out someone in my group wants to buy some tshirts and shorts once we get to Fort Lauderdale. We live in Wisconsin and everything is now long sleeves/sweaters/pants, etc. Not looking for anything upscale. Is there a Wal Mart or something similar (I don't know the names of other stores there) that we could go to after we get to the hotel from the airport?

Do you have an estimate of the cab costs to get there?

All of your help is appreciated! Thank you. :)

There is a Ross store on 17th Street about 5 minutes from the hotel. It should be no more than a $10 cab ride.

Oakwood Plaza is probably a $15-20 cab ride each way, but there are several stores there, like Kmart, Marshalls, Old Navy and Ross. Plus several restaurants if you also wanted to get a meal since there isn't much in the way of food near the Crowne Plaza either.

Oakwood Plaza is probably a $15-20 cab ride each way, but there are several stores there, like Kmart, Marshalls, Old Navy and Ross. Plus several restaurants if you also wanted to get a meal since there isn't much in the way of food near the Crowne Plaza either.

According to my calculator, the fare to Oakwood Plaza is about $22 each way plus tip for the 7.4 mile trip. But there is much more there than near the hotel.

There is a Ross store on 17th Street about 5 minutes from the hotel. It should be no more than a $10 cab ride.

Yes, indeed, there is a Ross Dress for Less in a shopping plaza that is on the corner of SE 17th St and Cordova Rd in Ft. Lauderdale only about a mile and a half from the OP's hotel.

There's also a plaza on 84 about a mile west of the hotel on the same side of the road as the hotel, which has a Bealls, Winn Dixie, Big Lots and several other smaller stores and a few places to eat.

Archived