Elation NOLA

tggs726

Does anyone know when the Elation will be arriving in NOLA? Will it not arrive until 11/5 for her first sailing from NOLA or will it be there earlier? Curious to see some pictures of her although it is not very likely considering I'll be sailing as the first guests are getting off.

Thanks,

Matt

I doubt it will look much different from the outside if at all. There are no major updates being taken. Just general sprucing up, updating and replaceing worn systems, etc.

Second drydock for the Elation since the annoucement of Waterworks, Resort style pool, inter-connecting cabins and additional balconies for the Fantasy Class ships. And once again she is not being updated.

Dave

The Elation will arrive at the pier AFTER the Ecstasy departs which should be about 12:00 Noon. If she arrives any time sooner she will dock down river. Estimated sailing will be between 4:00PM and 5:00PM. I repeat the word "estimated". Times may change.

There is no website including the TA site that shows the Ecstasy leaving NO on the 5th. It is departing from Florida on the 7th. Where are you getting your info. I am not finding it in NO on the 5th at all. Where can I look. I have not known ships to leave at noon. It has always been 4-5..Is this something unusual?.

There is no website including the TA site that shows the Ecstasy leaving NO on the 5th. It is departing from Florida on the 7th. Where are you getting your info. I am not finding it in NO on the 5th at all. Where can I look. I have not known ships to leave at noon. It has always been 4-5..Is this something unusual?.

Probably because it is leaving NOLA empty, after it drops off current passengers there Sat AM. There is no reason for it to be listed as leaving NOLA on the 5th, even though it will.

At that point the Elation will replace it.

Archived