Best place to sit in the Crown Grill

Mar y Sol

I'm pretty sure I saw a response from someone here on CC stating a particular place to sit in the Crown Grill specialty restaurant. I may be confusing it with Sabatini's :confused:. We are a party of six celebrating a birthday on the Grand this coming December. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I saw a response from someone here on CC stating a particular place to sit in the Crown Grill specialty restaurant. I may be confusing it with Sabatini's :confused:. We are a party of six celebrating a birthday on the Grand this coming December. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Stop at the restaurant and take a peek at the set up and ask for a certain table when you make your reservation.

I was researching this for our March 2012 25th Anniversary cruise.

I was looking for a table at a window. Crown Grill has window tables. On the Ruby, they are on the port side. Sabatini's has window tables that look directly aft.

We'll be Eastbound at sea on our Anniversary so I'm planning dinner at Sabatini's timed so that we'll be there at sunset.

Tell them you want table number 11. I like this one because it is closest to the bar.

Archived