Sea Princess Laundry

Does anyone know what the laundry prices are for the Sea Princess? Any other info, suggestions ect that you can offer would be great as we sail on her very soon. Thank's. :D

someone said on the Dawn it was $2 per wash & $2 per dyer plus take your own powder and its supposed to be in AUD

I try to avoid as much as possible.

Take a few pegs and wash ya smalls in the your cabin. Hang in the shower on the little line or take a little peg hanger caddy, that way hopefully you might only need to enter the "war room" once......lol!

B&B

I agree with that. We wash more than 'smalls' in our bathroom. :) Shorts or shirts might take overnight or maybe 24 hours to dry.

LOL! Aus Traveller I was trying to be delicate :D .....us too! hence why I mentioned the peg hanger.

You'd be surprised how much you can fit in that little shower area. And it does sometimes only take 24 hours to dry.........

We travelled the Cherry Blossom (6 weeks) and never used the "War Room" once. Easy when we showered we washed......simple with a little planning.

B&B

imagesCASPN93I.jpg.5e503b36b44c982c118bad16de172c36.jpg

Hi,

We sail on SeaP Saturday of next week. Have free internet onboard, so will post back on here during first 2 sea days....if you like....re laundry. Anything else you wish to know, just ask.

Jen

Jen, people want to know can you get wine onboard at the ports

bob

Jen, people want to know can you get wine onboard at the ports

bob

Bob, will certainly be sussing that out. Will post back on this section. fyi I rang the other day, to see if I could take a bottle off:eek: at one of the ports. I know that sounds weird, but being picked up by friends and wanted to take some aussie wine over for a small thankyou gift. I was transferred to a higher person, as they weren't sure.....answer was a definate no....Princess quite happy for you to do this normally, but aussie and NZ customs will not allow it. Was explained in detail, were very apologetic, but said over and over it was an au and nz customs decision, not theirs.

Jen

Bob, will certainly be sussing that out. Will post back on this section. fyi I rang the other day, to see if I could take a bottle off:eek: at one of the ports. I know that sounds weird, but being picked up by friends and wanted to take some aussie wine over for a small thankyou gift. I was transferred to a higher person, as they weren't sure.....answer was a definate no....Princess quite happy for you to do this normally, but aussie and NZ customs will not allow it. Was explained in detail, were very apologetic, but said over and over it was an au and nz customs decision, not theirs.

Jen

Jen, i think you could get away with taking a bottle off as they dont xray your bag....i would take a chance and dont say anything.....just keep it out of sight

bob

Archived