Cruising Liberty some questions

Goodybabs

We will be cruising on the Liberty on 11/26/2011 and my aunt, my 10 month old baby and I will be in room 2406. My grandma says that this will be a rough ride. Will it be? Also is it long waits for the elevators since I will have the baby in the stroller?

We will be cruising on the Liberty on 11/26/2011 and my aunt, my 10 month old baby and I will be in room 2406. My grandma says that this will be a rough ride. Will it be? Also is it long waits for the elevators since I will have the baby in the stroller?

I am not sure why grandma is telling you this, your cabin is in a great location you may not feel any movement due to where the cabin is located and you are four cabins away from the lobby that leads to the elevators, don't worry you will be just fine. Enjoy your cruise

I was on that deck on the Liberty two years ago, and even when seas were somewhat high, we did not find that it was a "rough ride". In fact, it was a very comfortable ride. We also hardly ever had to wait long for an elevator. Naturally during peak hours, it would take longer, but it was never a very long wait. Liberty is a very nice ship btb, one of my favorites. Also, that time of year the seas should not be bad. Hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise:):)

Agreed. We cruised on her in July of this year. The only wait we ever had for elevators was getting back on the ship in port. There were only a few elevators and everyone is getting on. Longest wait was maybe 5 minutes. Just be patient. The rest of the trip will be no waiting!!

Archived