Explorer - please refresh my memory....

DonnaK

No, not according to the deck plans. Jade would be free section in the deck 11 buffet. Explorer seems the same as the Voyager of the seas -- Windjammer and Island Grill in the buffet. Mariner of the Seas has a Jade section though, as I'm sure some other voyager class ships do too. There is one ship, maybe more, than has a Jade restaurant with an extra charge, but I don't recall which one. It is a smaller ship I think. I'm told Jade on the Mariner has sushi in the evening. I don't know if the Voyager ever had sushi, but I don't eat sushi so I was not looking for it. If the Explorer has sushi, it would probably be in the evening buffet.

No, not according to the deck plans. Jade would be free section in the deck 11 buffet. Explorer seems the same as the Voyager of the seas -- Windjammer and Island Grill in the buffet. Mariner of the Seas has a Jade section though, as I'm sure some other voyager class ships do too. There is one ship, maybe more, than has a Jade restaurant with an extra charge, but I don't recall which one. It is a smaller ship I think. I'm told Jade on the Mariner has sushi in the evening.

That would be Monarch.

The Explorer has sushi at the evening buffet in the Island Grill,no up charge

And you can go to the buffet in addition to the MDR if you want. Some people do this to get dessert if they don't like the MDR selections. But, I think the Windjammer does not open for dinner until 6pm, so you could not go before MDR if you have early fixed dining on most USA cruises.

Archived