Destiny Night Owl Price Drops

lukeduke07

I have a "night Owl" stateroom booked in January on Destiny and ws wondering if anyone knows how they handle price drops on them. THe catagory on my booking statement is listed as "NO" but that catagory isnt an option when checking the Fareviewer.

Anyone have any info on this?

are any of these cabins unbooked? if so then call and get the price quote to see if your price is lower. If they are all booked, then whatever generic category you are, keep checking that, but its going to be hard to beat $199 me thinks. are you booked ES?

I should have checked for these cabins on triumph, i bet it has the same set up Id think?

can you give me a cabin #? Id like to check for triumph myself to book another cruise in january.

are any of these cabins unbooked? if so then call and get the price quote to see if your price is lower. If they are all booked, then whatever generic category you are, keep checking that, but its going to be hard to beat $199 me thinks. are you booked ES?

I should have checked for these cabins on triumph, i bet it has the same set up Id think?

can you give me a cabin #? Id like to check for triumph myself to book another cruise in january.

6300 Catagory "NO Interior" Yes I booked ES

6300 Catagory "NO Interior" Yes I booked ES

Are you positive about the ES at booking?

This is info I found about the NO cabins.

Since these cabins are substantially discounted, they will not be combinable with any other promotion or discount offer, but are combinable with special 3/4th guest rates.

Not combinable with the Early Saver Program.

Since you cannot book these cabins on your own {meaning you would need to either book through a TA or call CCL-PVP } the cabins are not open to the general public for booking.

You would have to call whomever you booked with to find out about price drops.

Now for the inquiring minds ....LOL

Carnival Destiny (DE)

Night Owl Cabins

Due to their location, we have designated eleven (11) staterooms as ‘Night Owl Cabins’. These staterooms are located on Upper Deck 6, above the Point After Dance Club. Please note that the Dance Club stays open until 3:30am.

6284 6288 6292 6296 6300 6309 6315 6319 6323 6327 6331

All of these staterooms have twin/king configuration (NO ISTW) for maximum guest occupancy of 2. Stateroom 6323 can accommodate a trundle bed for a maximum guest occupancy of 3.

When a travel agent or direct guest inquires about the ‘Night Owl Cabins’, the following should be advised:

"The Night Owl Cabins are located directly over the Point After Dance Club. For this reason, we have designated these 11 staterooms as Night Owl Cabins, ideally suited for those guests who like to party late into the night – as such these guests would NOT be disturbed by the noise from the Dance Club which stays open until 3:30am. We are offering substantial savings for those guests who purchase these staterooms."

Hmm, I wonder if I would be able to switch to one of these cabins and save some money.

I'm going in February and we're both in our twenties and will most likely be up until then enjoying said clubs.

Does anyone know if this is is possible?

Are you positive about the ES at booking?

This is info I found about the NO cabins.

Since these cabins are substantially discounted, they will not be combinable with any other promotion or discount offer, but are combinable with special 3/4th guest rates.

Not combinable with the Early Saver Program.

Since you cannot book these cabins on your own {meaning you would need to either book through a TA or call CCL-PVP } the cabins are not open to the general public for booking.

You would have to call whomever you booked with to find out about price drops.

Now for the inquiring minds ....LOL

Carnival Destiny (DE)

Night Owl Cabins

Due to their location, we have designated eleven (11) staterooms as ‘Night Owl Cabins’. These staterooms are located on Upper Deck 6, above the Point After Dance Club. Please note that the Dance Club stays open until 3:30am.

6284 6288 6292 6296 6300 6309 6315 6319 6323 6327 6331

All of these staterooms have twin/king configuration (NO ISTW) for maximum guest occupancy of 2. Stateroom 6323 can accommodate a trundle bed for a maximum guest occupancy of 3.

When a travel agent or direct guest inquires about the ‘Night Owl Cabins’, the following should be advised:

"The Night Owl Cabins are located directly over the Point After Dance Club. For this reason, we have designated these 11 staterooms as Night Owl Cabins, ideally suited for those guests who like to party late into the night – as such these guests would NOT be disturbed by the noise from the Dance Club which stays open until 3:30am. We are offering substantial savings for those guests who purchase these staterooms."

wow, thats great for a couple reasons. first of, SAVING money. 2nd, maybe then ppl won't complain as much due to noise. I'll have to talk to my PVP for next cruise!

Hmm, I wonder if I would be able to switch to one of these cabins and save some money.

I'm going in February and we're both in our twenties and will most likely be up until then enjoying said clubs.

Does anyone know if this is is possible?

If you booked ES you cant downgrade, and if you are past final payment and not ES, then you cant get price drops anyway. Id say no.

I just asked my PVP about these night owl cabins on triumph and she said only on destiny.

Archived