Best excursion to take with 2 adults and a 6 year old boy

tnebell

Hi all,

Just curious. This will be one of our stops on the Carnival Liberty. Now our son is 6 years old and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for really awesome shore excursions to do with a child of that age. Our son loves ocean life and beaches so I know we'll be interested in something like that.

Are there any dolphin swim encounters like they have in Cozumel? I know he'd love that as well.

Any advice is welcome!!

This is our second time visiting St Thomas but last time we were childless 20 year olds who partied non stop. LOL

We would not even bother with an excursion. When our daughter was 5-6 and we took her on Caribbean cruises we would simply grab one of the large island taxis at the port and go to a beach for the day. I taught her how to snorkel (when she was 5) on Coki Beach and she still remember (about 25 years later) that day. She also loved going to Magans Bay...which is a great place to swim with a child since the bay is very sheltered and the water calm. Any of these places can be easily reached by the island taxis which you get at either port (the taxi prices are fixed).

Hank

Archived