Advance Guest Registration

ikajus

How do you know if NCL has your registered? I filled out the form online and was able to print it out. It that sufficient? I didn't receive any email confirmation so I just want to make sure that I won't be stranded at the pier.

I know what you mean! I pre-registered on-line, and there was no way of knowing if they received it. THEN, I faxed it to NCL. Once again, there was no way of knowing they received it! And when I received my documents this last week, there was the Pre-Registered Forms inside, along with a pre-paid envelope. I'll go ahead and mail it, but at this point I THINK I've registered. Won't know until we try to board the POA on May 1st! NCL should at least e-mail confirmation back. They have one of the worst web sites I've ever encountered.

How do you know if NCL has your registered? I filled out the form online and was able to print it out. It that sufficient? I didn't receive any email confirmation so I just want to make sure that I won't be stranded at the pier.

If you log in again the summary page gives you a status. It should say complete

If you go to the NCL Website and click on Guest Registration, type in your reservation numer, name of ship, date you are sailing and all the names of your party it will bring up a page and if your registration went through then it will say registered next to the names!! I just went in and checked mine and I am all set.

Hope this helps

:o I had the same trouble with the pre-registration page but the next day it said we were all registered. It says to print it out and bring it with you.

Shore excursions mini problem. I could not print out the shore excursions order form so I called NCL and they snail mailed it to me. However they really really really want you to purchase their shore excursions b/c the customer service rep I spoke with wanted me to "order" them right then and there on the phone. After we received the order form for the excursions we realized the only way to order them is via snail mail or telephone. So I called and reserved our choices. HOwever I was informed that although my choices were available we were the taking the last spots on some of them.

I have gotten my tickets already in fact we got our the end of March and addressed to my son. HHHMMMM

have a great cruise...

pinky:o

Sailing 05/01 to 05/08 NCL Crown Philly to Bermuda

21 days 2 hours 58 minutes

Archived