Diving to San Juan, Puerto Rico

J&KCruiser

there's a reason you don't find much in the way of SCUBA operators in San Juan . . .

There's good diving in other parts of P.R. but if there's any near SJ I never found it, and SJ was one of my routine R&R stops . . .

there's a reason you don't find much in the way of SCUBA operators in San Juan . . .

There's good diving in other parts of P.R. but if there's any near SJ I never found it, and SJ was one of my routine R&R stops . . .

Thanks, just wanted to confirm. Looks like some dive sites might be available an hour or so out of town but not available to cruisers.

I see your name out on the boards as a good source if dive information and appreciate your feedback.

John

A dive operator I have used in San Juan is Caribe Aquatic Adventures they do shore dives about 15 minutes or so from the cruise ship port. I am diving with them in December before we depart on a cruise. Karen Vega runs it & they do a excellent job in there tours, everytime I have dove with them there has never been more than 1 other person diving, very personalized service the do a excellent job. They shore dive from a park next to the Normandie Hotel.

A dive operator I have used in San Juan is Caribe Aquatic Adventures they do shore dives about 15 minutes or so from the cruise ship port. I am diving with them in December before we depart on a cruise. Karen Vega runs it & they do a excellent job in there tours, everytime I have dove with them there has never been more than 1 other person diving, very personalized service the do a excellent job. They shore dive from a park next to the Normandie Hotel.

Would like to check this out on-line. Do you have a Web Site address?

I am in San Juan on Dec 9th for the afternoon & evening. Do we Overlap?

Since I can't find on the web what cost info and dive profile can you share?

Archived