Pacific Pearl - Swimming Pools

beck4711

Hi beck4711

What would you like to know? I'll try and give you a run down on them.

Pacific Pearl has 2 pools on Lido deck. 1 - closest to the buffet is for use by all passengers, the other pool on lido has the swim up bar is for adults only. There are no spas on Lido deck.

There is a kids paddling pool on deck 11 aft (behind the kids clubs) that is under complete shade. It is very small but excellent for toddlers and little kids that can't swim as the pool is very shallow.

There are 2 spas located in the Oasis area and these are for use by adults only.

Hi beck4711

Pacific Pearl has 2 pools on Lido deck. 1 - closest to the buffet is for use by all passengers, the other pool on lido has the swim up bar is for adults only. There are no spas on Lido deck.

There is a kids paddling pool on deck 11 aft (behind the kids clubs) that is under complete shade. It is very small but excellent for toddlers and little kids that can't swim as the pool is very shallow.

There are 2 spas located in the Oasis area and these are for use by adults only.

So I assume this means that there are still no spas available for children to use? That's a shame. Oh well, I will wave to the kids up on deck 9 when I'm in the Oasis spa on deck 8. :D:D

So I assume this means that there are still no spas available for children to use? That's a shame. Oh well, I will wave to the kids up on deck 9 when I'm in the Oasis spa on deck 8. :D:D

Yup, no spas for the kids to use. They decked over the ones on Lido deck when they refurbed her after Ocean Village :mad:. Bring on Voyager of the Seas...that ship has plenty of spas, they are huge, kids can use them and some are under shade too :).

No kids in the spas makes me very happy! :D Bring on Pacific Pearl - only 20 days to go! :)

I also don't like kids jumping in and out of spas either, but it would be nice if there was one they could use :rolleyes:.

Oh well, I don't expect that there will be many days warm enough to use them anyway.

19 days by my countdown clock! :D:D:D It should fly by!

The spas on the Pearl were that hot you could only sit in them for a short period of time. I love spas but have never had them so hot on a cruise ship before.

You are right! I roasted in them last week. Lets hope they get them fixed as they were not working too well at all! Staff were not very helpful at sorting out spa issues either. Just told us to fiddle with the buttons!

You are right! I roasted in them last week. Lets hope they get them fixed as they were not working too well at all! Staff were not very helpful at sorting out spa issues either. Just told us to fiddle with the buttons!

Hey anderss

I just noticed we are on the same cruise this weekend :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi beck4711

Hi,

There are two large pools, one being for adults. The 'Adults only' pool must have been used for scuba lessons as its got to be 10' deep. There is also a swimup bar on that side also (smaller pool attached).

Then, there is another pool on the same deck, a lot of kids in there. I would not call it a kids pool at all. I am over 6' and I can not touch the bottom of the 'kids pool' with my feet and be able to breathe at the same time. If you take your kids to that pool, watch them, its deep.

There is the small kids pool at the back with the kids club.

All pools are fresh water.

hi there - can anyone give a decent review on this please???? :o

Unfortunately not... On the only cruise we've done on Pacific Pearl, we went to New Zealand, and it was so cold and windy outside for most of the cruise, the pools were very rarely open, and even when they were, it wasn't really swimming weather.

Unfortunately not... On the only cruise we've done on Pacific Pearl, we went to New Zealand, and it was so cold and windy outside for most of the cruise, the pools were very rarely open, and even when they were, it wasn't really swimming weather.
That's a shame to skyrules. We're currently on Pacific Pearl (in Wellington today) and the pools have received a lot of use. We've been so lucky with the weather. A bit of rain in Wellington today but up until now it's been nothing but sunshine and warm weather. Lots of shorts and t-shirt weather and people using the pools. :)

• 1 month later...

Just been on the 3day comedy cruise and our two 8 and 10, good swimmers loved the deepness of the pools they were allowed in but also wished there was a spa for them. Lots of kids on the cruise and we all loved it, staff were super. Our first cruise though so easily pleased!

Archived