B2B cruising out of orlando ?

jallen013

the mrs. and i are starting to plan a cruise vacation in mid march. one of the options we're entertaining is B2Bing a 4 day and a 3 day bahamas trip out of port canaveral/orlando. we're chasing down that 10th cruise and have some friends that would like to take their first cruise on the cheap and want to join on one leg.

anyone have any first hand experience B2Bing at the port canaveral/orlando port? how was your experience? specifically looking for info pretaining to getting off and back on the ship at this port.

thanks.

I have been on 3 b2b cruises and we did not have to get off ship on any of them. Around 10 am they walk you down to show your passport in customs and right back on the ship. It only takes a few minutes. I waited in the lobby for my husband to join me for the next cruise about an hour later. You can get off the ship if you want and do a tour and come back on.

Archived