Dolphin Swim & Ride with Lunch in cozumel

swimmom32

I did the dolphin interaction...only difference with that and the swim is about 2 minutes and $30. I enjoyed it very much and would do it again. If you have a small group it's really good..there were only 3 of us and we all had enough time with the dolphins. I booked it thu the cruise ship and it was cheaper than just walking in off the street.

Awesome thank you :) there is only 4 of us....Interesting though that there wasnt much of a difference from the interaction to the Swim...oh well....lol

Hopefully lunch will be good....

There might just be 4 of yall, but you get grouped with other people. I was alone and had reserved a 10 am spot. I got to the waiting area early and could have gone on the 9:15 time slot, however there was a group of 7 already on that time slot and I would have made 8...my 10 am time slot only had 2 other people...so it was better to wait. More 1 on 1 time with the dolphin....ask at the desk before you buy your ticket how many is going. Just be prepared to pay high prices for photos...you cannot take your own and a 5x7 is/was $29 back in Sept. The best deal is to buy all photos and a DVD, however that was something like $150....wasn't worth it for me since I was alone...just bought the 5 x 7

The only difference was getting on the dolphin and going thu the water for about 2 mins and the price difference. Since I don't swim well, wasn't interested in that. Didn't do the lunch, but it did smell good

I did this exact excursion in Jan. in Cozumel...It was a blast and something I was so glad I did and will never forget...You don't need to be a good swimmer you will be wearing a lifevest and with the swim you actually get to ride on the dolphin! Pictures and videos will cost you a pretty penny if you decide to get them...if you purchase the whole pkg they give you a huge discount. The lunch was good to and you are overlooking the dolphins swimming while having lunch...Definitly reccomend this and it is well worth the money:)

There might just be 4 of yall, but you get grouped with other people. I was alone and had reserved a 10 am spot. I got to the waiting area early and could have gone on the 9:15 time slot, however there was a group of 7 already on that time slot and I would have made 8...my 10 am time slot only had 2 other people...so it was better to wait. More 1 on 1 time with the dolphin....ask at the desk before you buy your ticket how many is going. Just be prepared to pay high prices for photos...you cannot take your own and a 5x7 is/was $29 back in Sept. The best deal is to buy all photos and a DVD, however that was something like $150....wasn't worth it for me since I was alone...just bought the 5 x 7

The only difference was getting on the dolphin and going thu the water for about 2 mins and the price difference. Since I don't swim well, wasn't interested in that. Didn't do the lunch, but it did smell good

$30.00 for just one 5x7, are you kidding, lol Guess since they don't allow cameras they know ppl will pay it, wow sorry but thats crazy since I know they only cost a buck or so to make

I purchased it for my daughter and grand daughter and they loved it! The photos are expensive however and you cant take your own. Children under 5 are free with a paying adult. My daughter said the food was really good. It was a once and a lifetime thing for my grand daughter who loves dolphins...she is 5. They got to spend about 45 minutes in the water "teaching" it tricks and then got to ride on the dolphin - basically you are holding onto its fin and its dragging you, I guess. I think it was well worth the price of the excursion and the one 5x7 that my daughter paid $30 for.

Archived