West Bay Beach Chair Rentals

Beach710

Bananarama has the best deal going with transport included...the wonderful walk in reef snorkeling is down the beach about three minutes in front if Tabyana.

Thanks for the response. I am planning a Bodden tour with some time at the beach but now I am not sure this is going to be a good option due to the high cost of chair rentals.

Thanks for the response. I am planning a Bodden tour with some time at the beach but now I am not sure this is going to be a good option due to the high cost of chair rentals.

We did a Bodden tour and then had them take us to Bananarama. The cost per chair is $5 for the day. The cost for the trip/welcome drink/chair is $30 pp but this is only if you plan on using their transportation to and from the port.

Snow bunny

Chair rentals are anywhere from 5-$10. You'll only pay more if you head to a club or resort that offers other things in its package. (snorkel equip. drinks) OR if you book with the cruiseline for Tabyanna which includes transp. as well as a lunch on one of the excursions.

Infinity Bay Resort charges $40, but it is an upscale and gorgeous condo resort. And the owners have a strict limit on how many guests per day. High price keeps the number down.

Mayan Princess charges $10 and you can prepay it with paperwork.

If doing a tour with Bodden, request they drop you at a $10 chair rental place. Many agencies use Bananarama.

Archived