pizza on 17th?

ME Guide

Giorgios was good as was Vito's (i think that's the name...)

Vitos is in a strip mall sort of opposite the Embassy Suites..there is an office depot, Ross (tj maxx??? marshalls?? ) there, and Vitos is in the little section with the wells fargo (wachovia) bank..

really small and pizza-placey but i loved it...and i am a pizza snob....

giorgios is closer to the Renaissance, next to Einsteins and starbucks..again, nothing fancy....but it was good....

Terrific! Thank you for the help. We stayed at the Renaissance and had a lovely Italian supper there on our last visit to FLL. Had a marvelous pasta dish with sundried tomatoes, spinach and walnuts....thanks for the tip for pizza!

there is also Anthony's Coal Fired (a smallish chain) but it's not on 17th..it's on Federal Highway?? Not far though.....but if you're cabbing it i'd stick with 17th...you can take the sun trolley....

there are other places.....i'm sure royal cruz will have ideas too....:D

Hmm...Vitos...pizza...with...BACON on top! yummy...now i am hungry.

The most popular and long-standing pizza restaurants on 17th St are Bravo and Dough Boys. Bravo is probably the nicest place to sit and eat in that area but I can't recall what the pizza is like there. Vito's has another restaurant closer to my house and their pizza is excellet. Closer to the Westin is Primante's near the corner of A1A and Sunrise Blvd (it's a good walk but less than a mile)...they have a few indoor and outdoor tables and they are the most famous pizza place in Fort Lauderdale.

Archived