11/2-11/6 Silhouette Review---a slightly different perspective than an average guest

dpryo319

That was a great perspective for a review, and helps to give some insight to how the hard-working crew members live on board! My DH & I are always suckers for the production shows, and appreciate the band as well as the performers! Hope you get to cruise again as a passenger (or is that "guest?").

That was a great perspective for a review, and helps to give some insight to how the hard-working crew members live on board! My DH & I are always suckers for the production shows, and appreciate the band as well as the performers! Hope you get to cruise again as a passenger (or is that "guest?").

Thanks, fellow Wisconsinite! ;) I hope to cruise again, too.

Hi,

Any news on whether Damien (HD) is still onboard, if he is I need to pack a couple of things for next week

Thanks for any info,

Lyn

As far as the cruise that I was on last week, he was still the hotel director. As for this cruise, I haven't heard that he's left...but I am not certain. If I remember to ask Rory, I'll let you know!

Hi,

Any news on whether Damien (HD) is still onboard, if he is I need to pack a couple of things for next week

Thanks for any info,

Lyn

During one of the events on the TA it was announced that Damien was going on vacation after the TA.

Archived