Miami Hotels Who do Park and Shuttle to Terminal

lee0070

You will get tons of information on Miami hotels over on the Florida ports board. Here is the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

We have a family friend that stayed pre-cruise at the Miami Airport LaQuinta East. They have a park and cruise pkg with free breakfast and a shuttle to the port. The return shuttle, back to the hotel after the cruise is only a few $. He was happy with the hotel and it's services. :)

We've stayed at the La Quinta East also and it was a good choice. The hotel is a typical La Quinta but the parking was included and one way transfer to the port was included as well. No hotels have "free" transportation from the port back to the hotel.

Best Western on the Bay Inn & Marina lets you park for free. If you book the more expensive cruise package the shuttle to the port is included. Otherwise there is charge per person, I forget what it is exactly but it was about the same as getting a taxi if you have only 2 people.

What I liked about that place was at least there is a view of the water, although no beach. Bus to south beach picks up right across the street. There is a restaurant on site, although to be honest it's only pub grub, salads & and pricey at that. But for those interested it's another option, if you book early enough the prices are cheap.

I have also been looking for this info and have checked the Florida ports board. We will be driving down from NC, but won't be in until the morning of departure. I am looking for a hotel where we can pay by the day to park and get a shuttle/taxi to the port (won't need a hotel). The pay lots off sight seem a little sketchy to me.

I would love any info. Thanks.

I have also been looking for this info and have checked the Florida ports board. We will be driving down from NC, but won't be in until the morning of departure. I am looking for a hotel where we can pay by the day to park and get a shuttle/taxi to the port (won't need a hotel). The pay lots off sight seem a little sketchy to me.

I would love any info. Thanks.

How long is your cruise? Considering what parking can cost in miami, it may be cheaper to book the hotel for one day.

Archived