Good beach to relax?

hill8117

Nachi Cocom - no music, no water toys, just a great beach, nice pool, all-inclusive with good drinks and food and wonderful service.

I agree with the 1st poster - if you want to snorkel from the shore, the Money Bar is your best option. Good luck! :)

Hi all,

My wife and I will be heading to Cozumel in a couple of weeks (rcl liberty) and are looking for a nice beach to just sit and relax. preferably adult and quiet. Does this exist?

Thanks!

Mike

I vote for Nachi Cocum,we have been there twice and will go back on our next cruise.Great beach,blue water,good food and drinks and good people.

Did you get a cab from the port to Nachi Cocum? Is this beach open to the public or require an entrance? Thanks

Taxi from the port to Nachi costs $15 for up to 4 people. Nachi is a private, all-inclusive (drinks and lunch) beach club that currently costs $49 per adult (going up to $55 in December) and is well worth it IMHO. :cool:

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Good luck! :)

Archived