ROS ironing room

Hi Ross

Good to see you getting away from those Princess ships and trying another line. Whats the chance of luring Joanne & Gary away from Princess??

Unless they are going to add an Ironing Room/ Laundry to the Rhapsody at the refurb. there are no ironing facilities on board unless you pay to have them do your washing/ ironing for you. I have got the prices somewhere that they charge but I cant find them. I will keep looking.

I think you will like the Rhapsody,especially after the refurb. it seemed a lot more open and lighter than the Dawn and was "easier" to get around

hi we are cruising on the ROS next March and i know they dont have laundries for passangers to use but is there anywhere you can go to iron clothes or do you wear crinkled clothes:) the whole cruise lol

ross

hi Ross, i read else where about the Radiance so i suppose the Rhapsody is the same that they supply a laundry bag for $25 but its really only good for small stuff as the good stuff comes out scrunched up.....take enough clothes to last your cruise....not as good as princess as the laundry cost $4 now

bob

Pack those no crease clothes as there is no ironing room! We coped very well on B2B by just washing our clothes daily and drying them in the shower or on the balcony. You can also send items out for pressing only. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you have to!

Archived