Question for SONY TX-10 Users

Bought my DD a Sony TX-10 for her birthday yesterday. I ordered it from Amazon so I could get the best price on a pink one. She loves it so far and I think it will be a perfect little all around camera for her that is waterproof and can shoot decent video.

My question is there is a little thin black piece of plastic a couple of inches long that came with the camera. I can't find any mention of it in the manuel except to id it there. What is it for? I tried a quick internet search and no luck. Since I ordered it I don't want to go into a camera shop to ask.

Anybody know?

I just received my new TX10 also and am curious about the same thing. Only thing i could come up with is you use it to touchon the icons on the touch screen kind of like a the little video games out there today??? BUT i am not sure about that. Mark

I think you might be talking about the stylus pen. You can use this on the touch screen to make selections.

THANKS!!! I had wondered if that was it but I could not find a reference to it and it seemed a specialized shape/markings (more than a pen to hit the screen).

So far DD loves the camera. The Panaorama feature is nice. Have not tried in water yet though.

Archived