Who purchased 17 future cruise certificates ?!?

Princesss

We bought one in October, and we're using it in January, but I really thought that the presentation mentioned something about being able to purchase additional for friends that might travel with us on a future cruise.

Did I hear that incorrectly?

gary

If you book a cruise on board you will receive (at no cost) 2 OBC certificates for friends and family to use on the same cruise.

I just clicked on the link about the future cruise certificates and read where you can't buy them on this cruise!!!:mad:

What cruise?

If you are referring to this: "The program is fleet wide with the exception of the Carnival Victory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Paradise and Carnival Sensation."

You can purchase them directly from Carnival after your cruise.

We have a cruise booked in Sept. and our PVP said we could get $100 friends and family that was given to us, and we can use our $100 FCC also, as well as $100 OBC stockholder giving us a total of $300 OBC.

Have got the $100 FCC OBC but mailed in the friends and family and no credit showing yet???

This just got me wondering - is there any benefit to buying more than one at a time if they are for yourself? Couldn't you just buy one on each subsequent cruise? Unless you wanted to put down 17 deposits at once...

The benefit to buying 2 at one time is if you want to book multiple cruises and don't want to wait until after the next one.

What cruise?

If you are referring to this: "The program is fleet wide with the exception of the Carnival Victory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Paradise and Carnival Sensation."

You can purchase them directly from Carnival after your cruise.

Thanks... I'll do that!:)

I just clicked on the link about the future cruise certificates and read where you can't buy them on the Imagination... that is my next cruise and I was looking forward to buying one!!!:mad:

you have 7 days from your cruise to purchase the FCC. call carnival and you can purchase them.

Archived