A1

Just booked Caribbean today at T.A. and got £50 p.p. on-board credit and it cost £40 less than internet quote. No free A.1 or credits were given from Manchester airport on-line. We were quoted nearly 1600 on our last cruise for 4 for 2 weeks, didn,t take it and spent 1060, and we like to drink. What does your 800 cover? :) Travel Agent said that free A.1 isn,t offered on Caribbean trips.

When we didn,t take the A1 we decided just to drink what we liked and not worry about it, we couldn,t believe how little (:eek: ) we had spent. (We were on holiday) My husband and our friend sometimes drank Guinness which has a supplement charge anyway and will bump the A1 up. We drank every night (hic) always had at least 2 bottles of wine.And we tried all the cocktails. I know you can get the speciality coffees on A1 but how many of those can you drink in a day! We drank water, coffee or tea from the Lido (all free) during the day, to recover from the night before. It,s personal choice, but I wouldn,t unless it was a silly price .;)

If it was free or £200 each would be worth it .

We are round the Caribbean in feb2012 but would not pay the price for the AI.

What you also have to remember is that not all women drink at the same rate as men my wife only drinks half and cocktails and brandy but if she only drank beer we would be way down on the AI

If it was free or £200 each would be worth it .

We are round the Caribbean in feb2012 but would not pay the price for the AI.

What you also have to remember is that not all women drink at the same rate as men my wife only drinks half and cocktails and brandy but if she only drank beer we would be way down on the AI

Yes quoting £800 for 2013 Caribbean and i must admit i may forget the AI this time and just pay at the end, hardly say we would drink that much.

Archived