Consecutive Cruise Desk?

Atty

I read somewhere that if you're doing a B2B that there is a number you can call to have your reservations linked so you only have one Sea Pass etc. Has anyone heard of this or have a number?

Thanks

I read somewhere that if you're doing a B2B that there is a number you can call to have your reservations linked so you only have one Sea Pass etc. Has anyone heard of this or have a number?

Thanks

Well you mentioned two different terms here....B2B is where you stay on the same ship and go for another trip. Consecutive is where you board another RCI ship for another trip. We did this in OCt 2011..Oasis then Allure. Call the RCI 800 number and ask for the Consecutive cruise desk. If there is a off ship night btwn the consecutive cruises RCI will pay for your transfers adn HOtel night in bwtn

Well you mentioned two different terms here....B2B is where you stay on the same ship and go for another trip. Consecutive is where you board another RCI ship for another trip. We did this in OCt 2011..Oasis then Allure. Call the RCI 800 number and ask for the Consecutive cruise desk. If there is a off ship night btwn the consecutive cruises RCI will pay for your transfers adn HOtel night in bwtn

The term B2B was changed to consectutive cruises quite some time ago (at least I thought it was). Have they changed it back to B2B?

The term B2B was changed to consectutive cruises quite some time ago. Have they changed it back to B2B?

I was under the impression that the term had been changed from B2B as well

The term B2B was changed to consectutive cruises quite some time ago (at least I thought it was). Have they changed it back to B2B?

You are most likely correct.......However this year a REp corrected me and said Oh you mean your changing ships.....so your a consecutive cruiser and not a B2B. I am confused now.

I have taken two consecutive cruises and each time I had to make the RCI Rep aware that yes indeed I do get the in between hotel stay for free.

I think a high poster CC person knows more about RCI than most of their Reps

On all our B2Bs this year, the literature they gave us used the term "consecutive cruiser"; they even used it when talking with us...and we never changed ships. B2B seems to be what we still use here on Cruise Critic. Any Royal Caribbean agent can link the two reservations for you...just call the regular number.

B2B has been changed to "consecutive cruiser".:)

Archived