Cost per day to use laptop in room?

summersfunnc

Two final comments on this subject.

Verizon costs to me are not near what you state.

GPS is FREE.

A lot of smoke, but no fire !!!

There is unlimited intl data on Verizon but its not officially offered anymore. Its grandfathered for business accounts and if you happen to have kept it on your account. Otherwise, the rates I posted up there /are/ the intl data rates. If you think otherwise, post what rates you are now able to get because those are it (unless your grandfathered).

GPS is free - good for you. Now try to get internet through it. .. Certain satellite tv stations are free too but you aren't communicating with it. I don't see how a one way reception of GPS timing signals makes your case.

Please re-read my post !! I DID NOT MAKE A STATEMENT. I ASKED A QUESTION !!!

You do not need to attack nor defend your decision or stance on this subject.

I did answer your question in the first 4 paragraphs of the post. That although your question seemed to imply that there were only 2 choices. I was pointing out that those 2 choices are not the only choices if they didn't apply. Therefore if you are looking for a one word answer to your question it is "neither".

Yes the last part of my post I was defending not attacking, but you are right that perhaps I didn't need to defend. I appologize, but after the insults of yesterday, I guess I was a little sensitive when I read your post.

Archived