1:30pm flight out of Seattle?

ErinFl2003

I'm thinking about booking a Sunday July 3, 2005 flight out of Seattle after our NCL Star cruise to Alaska. I'm a bit concerned because it is both on a Sunday and the day before a holiday. If we don't take this flight, we will have to wait around and catch a 9pm flight that night, which we really don't want to do. I read somewhere on these boards that you can leave the ship at around 7:30am if you carry your own bags off. I'm not sure if that is still true. Anyway, any help will be appreciated.

I don't know if you will make your flight but I sure hope so as we are on the Star and have a 1PM flight on Memorial Day weekend. I was under the impression they asked for your return flight information so you could be off the ship in time to make your flight. I hope someone can help us.

From the pier to the airport it's about 20 minutes or so. The security checkpoints at Sea-Tac airport are much improved so if you can make it to the airport by noon you should probably be fine for a 1:30 flight

You should be fine. We had a choice b/w a 12:30 and a 4:30. We took the 4:30 just to be on the safe side. We saw the 12:30 flight leave. Shouldn't be a problem. Security check in at the airport went really smooth-better than most other airports at the time we were there. Just get the right color tags from NCL the night before disembarkation so that you can be one of the first off the ship. Plenty of taxis, etc at the pier waiting to take you to the airport.

You need to make sure the Friday night before you get off to go by reception desk and let them know you have a early flight. If you watch your freestyle daily it will let you know what to do.

We cruised the Star last Sept. and we where sitting in the airport at 9:45 so you should not have any problems. You should be more concerned about what exc. you will do and having fun than making your flight on time.

I read somewhere on these boards that you can leave the ship at around 7:30am if you carry your own bags off. I'm not sure if that is still true.

They offered the Express Disembarkation on the Star for my Mexican Riviera cruise. I'm guessing that they will still offer it for Alaska. Your understanding is correct: you could get off the ship around 7:30 (assuming no delays with the return to port, customs, etc.) if you want to as long as you can carry all your own bags off. To be honest, I don't think you'll need to take advantage of the Express Disembarkation. You should be fine with a 1:30 flight.

Archived