booking 2 cabins at one rate

pudy68

Right..they only ask for last four digits, but its mainly about who is taking responsibility for those charges. For Bill and I, I had to indicate me...for Mom and friend, I had to indicate who was the "owner" of their card. If they had decided to charge a card for each of them..that is also possible.

Its all about the folio number anyway (folio # is where the charges are credited.) Bill and I will have one folio and Mom and friend will have another.

Even if its messed up, Guest Services can straighten it out. As a previous poster mentioned, it might be easier to just get an extra room key if you have minors.

Check your old seapass cards, everyone gets their own folio number. As a person uses their seapass card, the charges will appear on their own folio. The ship will then transfer the charges to the folio of the person who is the owner of the credit card.

Check your old seapass cards, everyone gets their own folio number. As a person uses their seapass card, the charges will appear on their own folio. The ship will then transfer the charges to the folio of the person who is the owner of the credit card.

Agree and the folio that I was referring to is the "master" folio number linked to the credit card on file. Bill and I have one and Mom and friend have one.

Archived