Recent Giovanni's Table menu?

meab

I'm finally getting around to going through my photos from my 9/25 Allure cruise and writing a review. I'm looking at my photos of our dinner at Giovanni's Table, and couldn't remember exactly what a few things were... and when I look up a GT menu online, it's totally different from what we had:

--a scallop appetizer; it was delicious, served right in the shell...some kind of herb or nut coating (trying to remember!) i don't even like scallops, but this was amazing!

--lamb chops - are these not on the menu anymore? they were THE BEST lamb chops i've ever had

--some kind of pasta/crepe, filled with ricotta, and maybe spinach; there was a choice of sauce, we opted for the tomato one.

I didn't take photos of the menu. Does anyone have a recent one they could provide?

Thanks!

thanks - that's one of the menus i keep seeing online, but it isn't the one we had. :(

I was on the 9/11 Alure sailing. I dined in Ggiovanni's and was told the menu was changing on the following cruise. RCI did not update on-line yet.

we also had a baked eggplant appetizer that was fantastic. that's not on the old menu either.

i wonder how long it will take to post the new menu. it's been about 2 months now, if indeed the menu did change over on the 9/18 sailing.

Archived